Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Beginning


My name is Rose and I like food. Especially sandwiches. This month's issue of Seattle Magazine featured Seattle's 48 best sandwiches. As of now, I have eaten 17% of them. My goal between now and September 29 (the first day of Fall quarter at the UW) is to eat the remaining 29 sandwiches. During this month, I hope to gain a deeper appreciation of the sandwich craft and to explore new areas of the city I love. Much to my mother's dismay, I will also probably gain weight.

Tomorrow, I will be moving from my apartment near campus to a new one in Capitol Hill. When everything has been moved, I plan to reward myself by eating my first sandwich of the month: Homegrown's Crab Cake, Bacon + Avacado sandwich. Yum.

Happy eating,
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment